CURRICULUM VITAE - Sopho Liluashvili
• Date of Birth: 26.01.1987, Georgia.
• Email: email@example.com.
Doctor’s Government Certificate of Dermato-Venereology (Exam pass source 200).
2014 Sep – Till Present. National Center of Dermatology and Venereology (www.ncdv.ge).
• Doctor Dermato-Venereologist.
2014 Sep – Till Present. Aversi Clinic Isani Branch (www.aversi.ge).
• Doctor Dermatologist.
2014 Sep – 2015 Dec. Aversi Clinic Rustavi Branch (www.aversi.ge).
• Doctor Dermatologist.
2014 (Feb– Jul). National Center of Dermatology and Venereology.
• Junior Doctor Dermato-Venereologist.
2011 – 2014. Ivane Javakhishvili State University of Tbilisi,Faculty of Medicine, Medical Residency Of Dermatology And Venereology.
• Medical Residency (Exam pass source 196).
• National Center of Dermatology and Venereology (www.ncdv.ge).
2004 – 2010. Ivane Javakhishvili State University of Tbilisi,Faculty of Medicin, speciality – General Medical Practice.
• Bachelor’s Diploma with Honours (GPA 3.6),
• The Academic Degree of Bachelor of Medical Doctor.
2017 Jan – Till Present. European Academy of Dermatology and Venerology (EADV - www.eadv.org) .
2015 Feb – Till Present. Euro-Asian Association of Dermatovenereologists (EAAD).
2012 Oct – Till Present. Georigian Association of Dermatology and Venereology (GADV).
Czech Republic, Prague, 5-7 Oct 2017. European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) .
• EADV Specialist Course - Dermoscopy .
Georgia, Tbilisi, 21-22 May 2016. GIMPHA 3 Annual Meeting, Health International Conference.
• Technological Innovations in Diagnosis of the Skin and it's Appendages.
Georgia, Tbilisi, 23-24 Oct 2015. 110th Anniversary of Dermatology in Georgia. International Conference.
• Diagnostic of the Skin - Modern Technical Possibilities.
Jerusalem, Israel, 9-11 Apr 2014. Euro-Asian Association of Dermatovenereologists.
• Is it Actual Leprosy in Georgia?!
Georgia, Bakuriani, 1 Mar 2014. Georgian Scientists and Specialists Association, Department of Medicine. XXXV International Conference.
• Metotrexate in Dermatology - Clinical and Practical Experience.
• Leprosy Situation in Georgia.
Georgia, Tbilisi, 14-19 Nov 2013. Regional Seminar, Workshop and Masterclass on Dermatology, DermatoOncology, Dermatopathology and DermatoSurgery.
Georgia, Tbilisi, 20 Apr 2013. Georgian Association of Photodermatology and Skin Cancer.
• Dermoscopy Workshop Under the Supervision of the International Dermoscopy Society (IDS).
Turkey, Ankara, 20 May-8 Jun 2013. Training Course in the Dermato-Pathology,
• Ataturk Training and Research Hospital.
• Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Turkey and the Government of the Republic of Georgian on Cooperation in the Fields of Health and Medicine.
Brasil, Sao-Paolo, 12 Nov-11 Dec 2012. Training Course in the Area of Leprosy.
• INSTITUTO “LAURO DE SOUZA LIMA”.
Brasil, Sao-Paolo, 14-16 Nov 2012. Skin Biology Course, Sao-Paolo State Univeristy (UNESP), Experimental Immunopathology Laboratory(LIPE).
• Human Organotypic Skin Explant Culture (hOSEC) and Beyond- Learning Imuunity and Inflammation”.
Georgia, Tbilisi, 4-6 Oct 2012. European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME)
• 4th World Congress on Teledermatology.
• 15 European CME credits (ECMEC)
Georgia, Tbilisi, 13-15 May 2012. Georgian Association for Quality in Health Care (GAQH),
• Human Rights in Health Care – International Standards.
Georgia, Chakvi, 21-28 Jul 2012. Georgian Scientists and Specialists Association (GSSA),
• Medicine in New Millennium.
• “Piodermia chronicum Ulcerosa et vegetans” – Our Clinical Event.
2007. Ivane Javakhishvili State University of Tbilisi,
• Comparison Of Metoprolol and Carvedilol therapeutic Effects.
• 54-th Annual Scientific Conference.
• Category II Level to Bachelor Degree.
2006. Ivane Javakhishvili State University of Tbilisi,
• 53-th Annual Scientific Conference.
• Kidney Function and Hemodynamic by Chronic Heart Failure (CHF).
2005 – 2008. Ivane Javakhishvili State University of Tbilisi,
• Grant Scholarship of President (Mikheil Saakashvili).
Georgian (Native), English (Excellent), Russian (Fluent).